Scouting Locations
The location of this photo is in Tampa, Florida. I chose this location because I really like the mural behind it.
My next location for my table of contents is in Downtown Sarasota Florida, this wall is very bright which is perfect to match when the sun is shining.
This is my favorite picture in the magazine, it was taken in Rothenbach park in Sarasota, I chose this location because I love how the open field looks.
These two pictures were also taken in Tampa, I like them because they're a different look.
My next location for my table of contents is in Downtown Sarasota Florida, this wall is very bright which is perfect to match when the sun is shining.
This is my favorite picture in the magazine, it was taken in Rothenbach park in Sarasota, I chose this location because I love how the open field looks.
These two pictures were also taken in Tampa, I like them because they're a different look.
Comments
Post a Comment