Project Selection - Magazine

There are various aspects of print journalism that interest me, such as when we watched All the Presidents Men. I think it was very interesting following the reporters stories and how much they had to do just for that one story. I think the magazine would be a good fit for me because i'm very interested in photography. At home i have my own Canon Rebel T6 camera that I often take photos of my friends with. Furthermore, i know how to edit photos so they will look better when in the magazine. This project may possibly be a challenge for me because i am not an expert with the camera yet. Another thing is that i'm not a good writer, therefore, i feel as though i might struggle when interviewing people. However, i think the magazine will be a good fit for me creatively.

Comments

Popular Posts